Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FREE BURRITO DAY IN BOSTON @ BOLOCO

Today, throughout Boston’s Financial District, four different Boloco locations are holding Free Burrito Day as part of Boloco’s “rolling” 13th Birthday Celebration. Just like last week at the new flagship restaurant at Berklee College of Music and in Burlington, VT, mini and small burritos, bowls, wraps and salads are all free; the “new” Original Size is a buck - and when you see it, you’ll know why.


 50 Congress Street: 11 am – 4 pm (Boys and Girls Clubs of Boston)

125 Pearl Street: 11 am – 4 pm (Rose F. Kennedy Greenway Conservancy)

27 School Street: 11 am – 8 pm (Suffolk University’s S.O.U.L.S.)

Come to one of these locations today for a free burrito – and stay tuned as the rolling 13th B-Day party continues throughout March at every Boloco location with support to local non-profits each step of the way. And don’t forget, Boloco will make it just the way you like it. No cookie-cutter burritos here—but we do sell cookies!

3 comments:

  1. Before I saw this, I was so cold and cranky and hungry. Morale was so low, then I read this magical post, went for a free burrito, and suddenly everything was wonderful again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys!
    I really do not imagine that there was the international the burrito day is truly something new for me. but I think it's great to do so and the 13th anniversary celebrate. I have loved to be there because the burrito is my favorite food. thanks for sharing the information. the blog I really like.

    ReplyDelete