Tuesday, September 29, 2009

End of the Line

In a previous post, I had written that End of the Line, a documentary about the devastating effects of overfishing, would be playing at the New England Aquarium's IMAX theatre that night. I showed up to the event and the doors were locked. I soon figured that I was a week off. Now, I would like to think that BOSTAWESOME readers are just more intelligent than myself and investigate the many links we include and noticed the actual date of the screening and therefore have been waiting for today. The other option, I suppose, is that there are no avid BOSTAWESOME readers...
At any rate, End of the Line,
a documentary about the devastating effects of overfishing, will be playing at the New England Aquarium's (map) IMAX theatre TONIGHT! You MUST RSVP with your name and email so that they know you're coming. Show starts at 7PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment